Hearing From Heaven - Jesus With Love

Am a Hindu by birth and this blog highlights my spiritual journey and love for Jesus Christ,Our Saviour.You will find thoughts of a born again Indian Mom on Jesus,Faith,Witnessing,Children,Work with underpriviledged kids,Deaf& Dumb,Marriage,Life,Food.....and above all LOVE!

Friday, November 18, 2005


Words From Jesus

I have brought this one into My Kingdom and into My arms. This loss that you feel is but a momentary loss, and the rewards which I will reward you with will be much greater. So do not fear and do not waste precious moments lamenting and blaming yourself. Do not take upon yourself the guilt and condemnation the Devil would seek to place upon you. For these thoughts--the guilt, remorse, extreme sadness, condemnation, lethargy and blaming yourself--are not from Me. They are from Satan, who seeks to steal your strength and your joy.

So do not fear and lament and weep, but rejoice that the one you love so dearly is now safe in My Kingdom. He is safe and able to perform My will and to fulfill the purpose for which he was created.

Source:auroraproductions





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home