Hearing From Heaven - Jesus With Love

Am a Hindu by birth and this blog highlights my spiritual journey and love for Jesus Christ,Our Saviour.You will find thoughts of a born again Indian Mom on Jesus,Faith,Witnessing,Children,Work with underpriviledged kids,Deaf& Dumb,Marriage,Life,Food.....and above all LOVE!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Prayer for the Day
Dear Jesus,
I can't thank You enough for the wonderful miracle that You've done for me.I was nothing before You found me,yet You loved me enough to put Your arms around me and pull me from the dirt and mire of the world.You changed my life!You cleansed me with Your love and words,and gave me something to live for,Someone to love and be loved by,and something to strive for.Thank You for taking me,unworthy as I am,and calling me Your friend.For this I love and adore You.