Hearing From Heaven - Jesus With Love

Am a Hindu by birth and this blog highlights my spiritual journey and love for Jesus Christ,Our Saviour.You will find thoughts of a born again Indian Mom on Jesus,Faith,Witnessing,Children,Work with underpriviledged kids,Deaf& Dumb,Marriage,Life,Food.....and above all LOVE!

Thursday, July 28, 2005


Angels of the Lord

“He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways” (Psalm 91:11 KJV).
I hope you enjoy this true story of angels coming to help, comfort, and give evidence of God's love for us. Excerpt of a book written by a British pastor's wife who collected accounts of encounters with angels from all over Great Britain .
Angels -True Story of How They Touch Our Lives
Excerpts of the book by Hope Price (Macmillian, London, 1993)
Vicki was awake in bed at 2 a.m., suffering from an asthma attack, and had got out of bed to open the window to try a change of air. Her ground-floor bedroom looks out onto the back garden, and she immediately noticed a young man on the lawn. At first she thought he was the intruder who had been attacking women in the area and, not being a nervous sort, she decided to confront him to frighten him off.
As she opened the window to call to him, she saw that what she had thought was a short fair youth was actually a tall angel, kneeling as if in prayer. Vicki says, “He was half turned away from me, with wings, looking as if he had stepped off an ornate tomb! My first reaction was utter amazement; my second was feeling like an intruder myself, seeing something totally private. I watched him silently for a while, then closed the window as quietly as I could and got back into bed.”
Vicki relates the surprising sequel: “I lay there thinking, Some people have gnomes in their gardens, I've got an angel in mine! I felt a weird mixture of pleasure and This is ridiculous. Have I lost my marbles? Then the angel spoke to me. I was aware of his message as an emerging consciousness. He told me not to be judgmental of pe ople, even when I was sure they were wrong, that only God may judge. Not to hate people for what they do, but to understand. That life on Earth is only a tiny droplet in the ocean of eternity and my concern should be to try to become as close to God as I could, since God is composed of love and light.
“Really, I don't have words to describe his message. I can only say I was filled with an incredible sense of love and knew I was feeling Heaven. Written down, the message sounds simplistic, yet i t was full of subtlety; he spoke to my understanding. I fell asleep filled with enlightenment.
“It took several weeks to realize the full effect. The angel had taken my anger and left me with self-knowledge and illumination. Those who know me well comment on a change; I am a richer, more committed and gentler person as a result.”