Hearing From Heaven - Jesus With Love

Am a Hindu by birth and this blog highlights my spiritual journey and love for Jesus Christ,Our Saviour.You will find thoughts of a born again Indian Mom on Jesus,Faith,Witnessing,Children,Work with underpriviledged kids,Deaf& Dumb,Marriage,Life,Food.....and above all LOVE!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Secret Of Calm & Peace & Rest & Patience & Love Is Resting In The Lord!

Jesus said, "Come unto Me, all ye that labor & are heavy laden, & I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, & learn of Me; for I am meek & lowly in heart: And ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy, & My burden is light." (Mat.11:28-30)

The Lord said, "My yoke is easy & My burden is light"--but there's one condition--"Come unto Me!" When you are wearied with the strain of it all, you can fly to God on the wings of prayer & faith & get the relief that He alone can give you. He knows what you need most of all: Rest & peace & fellowship with Him & feeding on His Word.--"And you shall find rest to your soul." Not many people understand that the soul is a body with a spirit. (Gen.2:7) If you don't rest in the Spirit you are going to wear out your body!

Jesus even says of Himself, "For I am meek & lowly in heart"--humble--"& ye shall find rest unto your souls." If you're meek & lowly in heart, you'll find rest to your soul, for His yoke is easy & His burden is light! Take His yoke on you.--Not the yoke of this World, not your own yoke, but the yoke of Jesus' Own Love & His burden of Love for others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home