Hearing From Heaven - Jesus With Love

Am a Hindu by birth and this blog highlights my spiritual journey and love for Jesus Christ,Our Saviour.You will find thoughts of a born again Indian Mom on Jesus,Faith,Witnessing,Children,Work with underpriviledged kids,Deaf& Dumb,Marriage,Life,Food.....and above all LOVE!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jesus Stands At Your Heart's Door & Begs To Come In


Jesus is the picture of patience, calmness, love, gentleness & long-suffering--the picture of tenderness, gently wooing like a dove. He goes where there are open & receptive hearts that are hungry. He seeks out the low & the humble & the contrite heart, but resisteth the proud. (Lk.1:53; 1Pet.5:5b) He waits lovingly & meekly at your heart's door, not forcing Himself upon you, not pushing the door open, but waiting for you to simply open your heart, & invite Him to come in.

Jesus promised, "Behold, I stand at the door & knock. If any man hear My voice & open the door, I will come into him." (Rev.3:20) When you open your door to Jesus, He always comes in! He likes to fill every place that's made for Him! If you will just open your heart, His Spirit of Love will flow in!

You can have Jesus & all He has to give, which is everything, right this minute if you'll just pray & ask Him to come into your heart with His Love, life, liberty, truth, peace, plenty & happiness here, now & forever! Simply pray: "Jesus, come into my heart! I believe You are the Son of God. Please forgive me for my sins & help me to love You & to love others & to tell them about You, in Jesus' name. Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home