Hearing From Heaven - Jesus With Love

Am a Hindu by birth and this blog highlights my spiritual journey and love for Jesus Christ,Our Saviour.You will find thoughts of a born again Indian Mom on Jesus,Faith,Witnessing,Children,Work with underpriviledged kids,Deaf& Dumb,Marriage,Life,Food.....and above all LOVE!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006


Goodbye Past, Hello New Year

The New Year is traditionally a time when businesses check their inventories, weigh accounts, set goals, and make projections for the coming year. It's a time of reevaluation and establishing new policies. All of that is simply good business.

It's also "good business" to stop and take stock of our personal lives. A short time of reflection can refresh the spirit, bring goals and priorities back into perspective, and help us start the new year on the right foot.

Ask yourself, "What am I doing to help people? What will I be remembered for? Am I making a difference by making others' lives better or happier? What did I accomplish this past year? What goals did I reach? Was it a year that I can be thankful for because, in spite of some missteps and mistakes, I gave of my best in the big things? Is Jesus pleased with how I used last year? In which areas do I need to try harder?"

Count your blessings and remember all that the Lord has done for you, and pray for the year ahead. "What in the past year am I most thankful for? What should be my prayer for the year ahead?" Commit your goals and dreams to Jesus in prayer, and dedicate the coming year to Him. Ask Him to be a part of every facet of your life. Ask Him to guide your thoughts and actions, and to order your days. And above all, ask Him to fill you to overflowing with His love, for your sake and the sakes of those whose lives you touch.

Then you'll be ready to launch into the new year with a heart full of faith, hope, love, and courage. And if you will continue to include Jesus in all you do and follow where He leads, success is guaranteed!
By Claire Nichols


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home